The new Patch 11.3 is here. This week League of Legends patch features amazing and distinctive changes. These changes are targeted towards items covering five categories: tank, enchanter, marksman, fighter, and sustain. Moreover, the Riot will be adjusting stats around omnivamp on items like Goredrinker and Sterak’s Gage to balance the strength while keeping all other items stable.
The patch was expected to release on 3rd Feb 2021. Moreover, this new patch also contains champion balance changes. Jinx, who’s left much to be desired in recent months, receives a makeover, while AP Shyvana is getting a boost.
Meanwhile, jungle champions like Rammus and Elise that have been dominating in the solo queue, are getting taken down a notch.
LoL Patch 11.3 new Skins
In this new patch, you will have a Lunar Beast skin. Five of the champs will get this new skin: Alistar, Annie, Aphelios, Darius, Jarvan IV. Moreover, another character Fiora will get a pricey Prestige skin.
The Iron Maiden and Patch 11.3
The Iron Maiden has been handed several changes in patch 11.3 in an effort to mitigate her impact a little. Moreover, this character will get shielding and damage ability. Rell’s ultimate “Magnet Storm” now deals 40% more damage through ability power to counteract these power shifts.
Some of the changes in Champion in Patch 11.3 are as follow:
- Q damage changed to 60-200 (+45% AP) from 70-210 (+50% AP)
- R cooldown changed to 4.2 from 4.1
- E damage changed to 22-70 from 22-82
- Human Q damage changed to 40-160 from 40-180
- W Spider attack speed to 60-100% from 60-140%
- Q AD ratio changed to 130% from 120%
- Health per level changed to 85 from 95
- E shield changed to 80-200 from 80 220
- Base health decreased from 610 to 550
- Rocket Range Bonus increased to 100/125/150/175/200 from 75/100/125/150/175
- Rocket Attack Speed penalty decreased to -10% bonus Attack Speed from -25 bonus Attack Speed
- Flame Chompers Mana Cost increased to 90 from 70
- Arm time changed to 0.5 seconds from 0.7 seconds
- Cast Paradigm changed to location clamped from a walk into range
- Mana regen changed to 13 from 11.5
- Q mana cost changed to 55 from 65
- E cooldown changed to 22-10 from 24-12
- Base health changed to 575 (from 597)
- P Attack speed changed to 9-70% based on missing health from 0-100%
- Q deals 70% damage to minions and monsters now
- Q cooldown changed to 13-8 from 10-8
- E cooldown changed to 12 seconds from 12-10
Rell – changed Ferromancy (W)
- Crash Down damage dealt increased to [70/105/140/175/210 + 60% AP] from [70/105/140/175/210 + 40% AP]
- Crash Down shield gained decreased to [20/45/70/95/120 + 13% maximum health] from [40/70/100/130/160 +13% maximum health]
- Mount Up passive armor and MR doubled to 20% from 10%
- Mount Up extra damage dealt increased to [10/25/40/55/70 + 40% AP] from [10/25/40/55/70 + 30% AP]
Attract and Repel (E):
- Armour and MR granted to allied champion halved to 5% from 10%
- Damage dealt decreased to [80/110/140/170/200 + 40% AP] from [80/120/160/200/240 + 30% AP]
- E cooldown on unbinding self changed to 1 second from 3 seconds
- [Bugfix] should now properly buffer when cast on an ally from outside range
Magnet Storm (R)
- Damage dealt changed to [120/200/280 + 110% AP] from [120/200/280 + 70% AP]
- E cooldown changed to 10-6 from 12-8
- P note damage changed to 4-16 from 5-20
- W base shield changed to 50-100 from 60-120
- W Seraphine shield changed to 75-150 from 90-180
- Q AP ratio changed to 40% from 0%
- W movement speed AP ratio changed to 8% per 100 AP from 0%
- Q AP ratio changed to 90% (over 2 seconds) from 80
- Q mana cost changed to 55 from 50-75
- W damage changed to 70-210 (+90% AP) from 65-205 (+85% AP)
- P movement speed changed to 20-45% from 12-40%
- Q stone damage to the monster after the first 80% from 100%
- R aura damage changed to 50-275 (over 4 seconds) from 50-300.
- R cooldown changed to 120 from 150-120.